Thursday, March 3, 2011

Welcome / A little bit about me

Welcome!

I am very excited about the start of this blog. I finally have a place to share my crochet patterns and projects, my crafts and decorating, for holidays and every day. A place to meet up with friends and family, and best of all to make lots of new friends as well.

I am known to my friends on "ravelry.com" and "flikr.com" as "spookycuddles", and even though Halloween is my very favorite holiday, it has nothing to do with my avatar, but rather is the combination of the names of two of our kitty babies, "Spook" and "Cuddles".

My friends frequently and good naturdly tease me about my love of "GLITTER" and "Glitz" in my crafting, hence the name of my blog "PlentySparkles".

I love decorating my home for all the holidays, throughout the year, with my crochet and crafts, and with decorations I find while thrifting or clearance shopping.
I also love talking every day to all my friends on the ravelry group, "Trash to Treasure," where we all share lots of good idea's for recycling, re-purposing, and for all types of crafts.
I love to do craft swaps with all my friends on Trash to Treasure too, because I always get lots of pretty things from my partners, that I can use to decorate my home with.

That's about it for now, but I can't wait to start sharing pattern's and ideas, and bits about my everyday crafting life.

Thanks for your visit! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment