Sunday, March 6, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Craftin'


Last week I started crafting and decorating for St. Patrick's Day. Each year I look for a new collectible or two, to add to my collection for each holiday. I purchase them either on sale, or from a thrift or antique store. This year I added this cute little couple to my St. Partick's Day collectables. I found them at Michaels crafts, marked 40% off this past Friday. I just fell in love with them, and could see myself useing them for years to come, in my March/St Patrick's Day decorating. They were a great bargain, and will be a much loved addition to my decorations collection. :)


2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Welcome to the blogosphere, Spookycuddles! Very cute Irish couple. I may need to pop by Michael's and pick some up, too. We hardly have any St. Patrick's Day decorations...and we're part Irish!

    ReplyDelete