Saturday, March 19, 2011

Envelope of Doom Swap

I have joined an "Envelope of Doom" swap, on the "Trash to Treasure" group I belong to on ravelry.com, it is my first swap of this kind.

The object of the swap is to send an envelope of crafting materials from your personal stash, that you can't figure out what to do with. You know all the little bits and pieces of leftovers from past projects, or things you never really got down to useing and forgot what they were originally for, and all those things you recycled and saved from the trash but never got around to useing.

The reciever of your envelope of doom is suppose to use as much as they can from your envelope, and whatever they need to go with it from their own stash, and make an item or items, and then send what they make back to you.

I have so many idea's for the fun things my partner "auntlola" sent me, I can't wait to see how many of the item's I can get done before mail out date. I spent a few pleasent hours the night before last, brainstorming, and then sketching pic's of my ideas, so I would'nt forget them before I could get to them to get them done. I have one project done already, and it turned out so cute, but I won't be able to share it until after my swap partner recieves her goodies. For now all that I can share is a picture of all the goodies I recieved from my partner to craft with. I'll post pictures of all the items I create as soon as I can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment